Business Litigation Attorney in Chattanooga, TN
Commercial clients entering the arena of litigation may rest assured that the involvement of an experienced attorney will provide protection of their rights and professional assets while managing the complications of business lawsuits, commercial collections, contract negotiations, liability claims, creditors’ rights, insurance disputes, competitor challenges, or legal concerns.
There is no simplified description for the vast array of issues that benefit from the support of a lawyer who understands your business and appreciates the strategies that have contributed to your success. You need an open and trusting relationship with an attorney who can efficiently address any legal challenges that trouble your business and help you feel comfortable with the process. This relationship is essential in allowing you to focus on running the business even during difficult times.
Types of Business Litigation (for example, but an incomplete list)
- Business bankruptcy including Chapter 11, fraudulent conveyance and preference actions, creditors committee and creditor representation
- Commercial debt collection, judgments and arbitration awards and creditors rights
- Debtor/creditor issues for financial institutions
- Real estate issues like foreclosures, tenant/landlord disputes, deed restrictions and land use, and eminent domain concerns
- Transactional work including business sale and purchase, formation of business entities, and business planning and operations